Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 02/2023 Batch Exam City And Date
Indian Coast Guard GD & DB 02/2023 Batch Recruitment 2023. Any candidate who is interested to fill this form, they should check eligibility, age limit and Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Those Candidates Are Interested in the following recruitment can apply online from the link given below.
|Online Application Start||06 February 2023|
|Registration Last Date||16 February 2023 (06:00 PM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Exam City / Date Available||16 February 2023|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||rs 300|
|SC, ST Candidates||rs 0|
|Pay the Examination fee through||Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan|
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 22 Yrs.
- For Navik GD & DB : 01-09-2001 to 31-08-2005
- Navik General Duty GD : Class 10+2 Exam Passed with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB : Class 10 Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Details – Total Vacancy : 255 Post
|Post Name||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- After filling the form, make the payment of fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- After the successful payment of fee, check your filled in form again.
- The filled in form is shown in the printing view.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Check Exam Date / City
Download Exam Date / City Notice