SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022 Tier II Exam
Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Tier II Exam Notice. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022.
|Last Date For Registration||04/01/2023|
|Online Payment Last Date||05/01/2023|
|Offline Payment Last Date||06/01/2023|
|Correction Date||09-10 January 2023|
|Online Exam Date Paper I||09-21 March 2023|
|Paper II Exam Date||26/06/2023|
|General / OBC / EWS||rs 100|
|SC / ST / PH||rs 0|
|All Category Female||rs 0|
|Pay the Exam Fee Through||Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Correction Charge First Time||rs 200|
|Correction Charge First Time||rs 500|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
Vacancy Post Total : 4500 Post
SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022 Eligibility
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||
|Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- After filling the form, make the payment of fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- After the successful payment of fee, check your filled in form again.
- The filled in form is shown in the printing view.
Some Useful Important Links
SSC Official Website
Download Tier II Exam Notice
Download Exam Notice